Walk-in clients are welcome, however appointments are preferred. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority followed by patients with previously scheduled appointments.
Pets arriving for surgery, dental treatments, boarding or bathing must have a current doctors' exam on file and be up-to-date on all vaccines.
Patient Arrival Policy
For you and your pets protection, and that of others:
- Canine and Feline rabies vaccines are required to be current within the past one year if it is a first time vaccination, or within three years if a vaccine booster
- Canine Distemper, Parvovirus vaccines are required to be current within the past twelve months
- Canine Bordetella (Kennel Cough) is to be current within the past six months
- Feline Distemper is to be current within the past twelve months
- All dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, cash and personal checks. Our hospital also accepts payment from CareCredit plans.
CareCredit - Exceptional Pet Care Benefit!
What is CareCredit? CareCredit is an instant credit program through Wells Fargo designed to pay for deductibles and treatments not covered by pet health insurance or for uninsured pets.
Your Pet Deserves The Best
We offer CareCredit to our clients because your pet is an important part of your family. CareCredit is a convenient, low minimum monthly payment program to help you accept the best treatment for your pets.
With CareCredit you can:
Applying for CareCredit is quick and easy
- Provide your pet with immediate care for any treatment
- Use for future exams, medications or even food
- Keep for unplanned or emergency veterinary services
- Choose between several flexible payment options
- No annual fees
- Ask the office staff for an application
- Complete and sign the application
- Return to the office staff for submission
AUTOMATED PHONE APPLICATION
- Fill out client application
- Receive an immediate decision
- Contact the office to schedule an appointment
- Call 1-800-365-8295
- Follow the prompts
- Receive immediate decision
- Contact office (324-2375) schedule appointment